Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Saturday: On To the Village

Melideo, Kiki, Sophia, Lacey, and myself piled into the car early Saturday morning. Our bags where stacked in the back so high that you could not see out the back window. Emma, our driver looks energized and ready for this long trip. I on the other hand look forward to it with a mixture of exhaustion and excitement. It will take us 6 hours to reach the village. Kiki, Sophia and I stayed up all last night in our fort so we will be able to sleep through this ride. I can only hope that plan will not back fire. I fear that I will be captivated by all the new sights that I will not be able to sleep. Just this morning we saw a crested crane. It looked like a pterodactyl! It was terrifying. I will not be surprised if I have nightmares about that bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment