Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Friday- Day 3

We stayed up all night until 6:00 am- Ugandan time.
7 am: Melideo wakes us up and finds us passed out- curled up in a ball.

30 minutes later I quickly wake up and get ready. At this time I am starting to feel queezy. I frantically packed up my things and went to breakfast. For breakfast we had coffee and tea with omlets- the yolk in their eggs are white!

After breakfast Emma takes us to convert our money. I planned on taking a lot out for shopping. And boy I did! We spent the 4-6 hours in a huge van traveling to the village. It's amazing seeing the different villages on the way there. There was a lot of butchering.

6 hours later I wake up to bumpyness and look out of my window- we finally reached the village. The Ugandans looked at us as if we were Mazugus... White people.

No comments:

Post a Comment